The wait is almost over, get ready to meet the new standard in trail bike.
Take a look behind the scenes as Adam Craig and
others explain what has gone into creating the new TRANCE X
With the same Maestro system that you have come to expect from the Giant dual suspension line up, the new Trance is equipped with 29 inch wheels and a full 120mm of travel.
Developed with the rider in...
Giant Bicycles Australia headed down from Melbourne over the weekend to the annual Forrest 6 Hour event for some mountain bike action. The weather gods were kind on the day and there was only a little bit of drizzle throughout the morning with sunny breaks later on in the afternoon keeping the course fairly dry.
Giant was well represented in both the men's and women's side of things. In the men's event Scott Chancellor went hard out...
Over the Labour Day long weekend we had the pleasure of heading up into the mountains for the Rapid Ascent Bike Buller festival presented by Giant. The event went without a hitch with several stages over the course of the weekend including the 50km XC, brake burner, Super D and 25km XC stages over the 3 days.
Giant Bicycles Australia was well...
Giant Bicycles Australia and Onya Bike Belconnen + Civic were greeted with dry trails and great conditions for a massive demo day out at the Stromlo Forest Park on the weekend. We had a fleet of over 40 bikes in both On-Road & Off-Road performance ranges available for riders to demo. People had up to almost 2 hours to take the bikes out onto their favourite trail and the criterium road...
Last weekend celebrating the first time ever that an Ironman distance triathlon was held in the city of Melbourne. Giant was well represented on race day with Clayton Fettell and Mitch Anderson representing in the Elite men's field not too mention all the fantastic age groupers out there as well.
To kick off the week we started at the Ironman Melbourne Expo at St Kilda where we had the latest 2012 On-Road performance models on display...
Over the Labour Day long weekend we had the pleasure of heading up into the mountains for the Rapid Ascent Bike Buller festival presented by Giant. The event went without a hitch with several stages over the course of the weekend including the 50km XC, brake burner, Super D and 25km XC stages over the 3 days. Giant Bicycles Australia was well represented with Josh Carlson, Murray Spink, Jessica Douglas & Sarah Riley competing in the...
- Shredding with Lachie "Chuck" Norris
- Tassie Road Demo Days
- Lachie Norris wins Otway Odyssey!
- 2XU Falls Creek Triathlon
- De Grandi + Giant MTB demo day
- Mark Renshaw - Rabobank Cycling Team
- Josh Carlson signs with the global Giant Off-Road Team
- Breachy's Adventure.. Part 2
- Giant Adelaide and the 2012 Tour Down Under
- MC Cyclery + Giant Demo Weekend
- Tour of Bright 2011.. Drapac clean up!
- 1st annual Forrest Festival
- Gatorade Race 1 - St Kilda
- Cyclebuzz Cannington Open For Business!
- Liv/giant Ladies Ride Adelaide
- You Yangs Demo Day A Hit..
- XTC Composite 29er 0 comes out on top!
- A ride with the Windeyers..
- Matt Burton Channel 10 Interview
- Ride with Bling!
Page 1 of 10